Friday, May 21, 2010

Mommy Group

Archer and I started attending a weekly mom group while I was on my maternity leave. I'm going to miss seeing these ladies and their sweet babies each week! Hopefully we can continue to meet up on the weekends.

Last week I walked to the group, a nice 30-minute walk. It was a beautiful sunny day. Archer would get fussy when the sun got in his eyes. But I learned a new trick -- find shade under a tree and park under it for a moment where he could see the leaves. He LOVES looking at leaves right now and would stop fussing instantly and focus on them. It was nice to have the leaves to keep him entertained for most of the walk.

Here's a picture of Archer walking home from our group last week, sound asleep in his stroller.


And here's a picture of the babies from the group this week. Archer is in the foreground turning his body clockwise, which is another new thing he's doing this week. He's getting stronger every day!

0 comments: